English Lavender & Rose Geranium Magnesium Oil (Transdermal Spray)
Each blend of Essential Oils bring their own health benefits, as well as enhancing the effects of the Magnesium Oil, and, making you smell yummy.
English Lavender is known for it’s antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-spasmodic and anti-anxiety effects, thus indicated for insomnia, anxiety, eczema, migraine, headaches, toothaches, and joint pain. Rose Geranium has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties, and is known for balancing the nervous system and relieving nerve pain, relieves stress & depression, and improves female reproductive health. See below for the multitude of health benefits of Magnesium Oil. This combination of oils is proving very popular. Not only will you smell divine, but you’ll also improve your health
***Avoid Lavender in Pregnancy***
Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in over 350 bio-chemical reactions within the body.
Magnesium Oil can help with:
1) Insomnia & poor sleep patterns – magnesium relaxes and calms the muscles and nerves and helps to regulate melatonin.
2) Stiff joints and sore muscles – magnesium works with calcium in our muscles. Calcium causes the muscle to contract, and magnesium causes muscles to relax, thus magnesium can calm and relax muscles to reduce tightness, tension and pain.
3) Increases bone density & teeth formation – researchers have confirmed that consistent consumption of magnesium increases the absorption of calcium in the body thereby improving the strength of the bones and any risks associated with bone weakness.
4) Anxiety & nervous tension – magnesium has been traditionally used to calm the peripheral nervous system and help to relax skeletal muscle.
5) Migraines – A recent review of past studies revealed that magnesium is proving to be effective in treating migraines (Guerrera et al, 2009). It is said to relax temporal arteries.
Each 100ml bottle contains roughly 800 sprays. Aim to achieve using 20 – 30 sprays per day, and massage into the area of the skin.